REORDER ORTHOTICS: Please email Tony at Tony@barephysicaltherapy.com to order a new pair of orthotics. We will email an invoice for you to pay online and once your invoice is paid we will put your orthotics in line to be made. Once your orthotics are ready we will contact you so that you can schedule a 10 minute orthotic pick up appointment or we will mail them to you plus the cost of shipping. If we are mailing them to you please include your mailing address in your email. We have about a three week turn around on orthotics at this time.
- EXPEDITED ORTHOTIC ORDERS $25 If you would like your orthotics faster than our quoted two week turn around time please include that in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a $25 fee will be added to your invoice to ensure that we mail them out the next business day.
- SHIPPING: We use USPS priority shipping which is 2-3 days transit time. We charge $10 per pair for shipping/packaging and increase by $2 for each additional pair. Shoes are charged according to weight. You can request that we ship overnight and we can invoice you the difference.
- Orthotics are generally $95-$105 per pair.
Request In Shoe Modifications:
- If you want sandals, boots or other shoes that cannot accommodate an orthotic to be modified with your correction please contract email@example.com for instructions to get the shoes to us. Once we receive them we will invoice you and get them in line to be made. We have the same turnaround time as orthotic construction, about three weeks. We will mail them back to you and bill you for the cost.
- Shoe modifications are $60 per pair or $80 per pair if a vinyl cover is included. The in shoe corrective material is porous and if you don’t wear a sock to protect the correction it can degrade and become malodorous. The vinyl cover protects the in-shoe/sandal correction from the oils of your skin.